What does AIR+ provide?
- Over 40 articles per month to provide a deeper perspective across the entire breadth of issues shaping the insurance industry.
- Important and exclusive interviews with C-suite decision makers to provide you with unrivalled insights and the information that matters most.
- Reactions and responses to key market developments.
- Conference reports of major industry events within the week.
- Access to white papers and research reports.
- Exclusive excess to video interviews with C-suite executives and analysts.
- Infographics covering timely insurance industry issues.
- From the archive – a look back at poignant articles from Asia Insurance Review’s 27-year back catalogue.
What is the difference between AIR in print and AIR+?
AIR in print is your trusted monthly magazine – published continuously for the past 27 years.
AIR+ is the daily premium content you can read on top of your monthly magazine content for extra behind the scenes insights, commentary and news.
If you have a print subscription or a Digital Only subscription to Asia Insurance Review, AIR+ will provide you extra content in addition to your subscription content. You get the best of both worlds.
Is the AIR+ content free?
No. Since it is premium content, it requires a subscription. You will need to subscribe to Asia Insurance Review’s print or Digital Only subscription first before you can read AIR+. Once subscribed, you will automatically be able to read the content from AIR. If you already are a subscriber to Asia Insurance Review, then you can read the AIR+ without any further subscription.
If I subscribe to AIR+, will I need AIR Print?
You will need to subscribe to Asia Insurance Review’s print or Digital Only subscription first before you can read AIR+. Once subscribed, you will automatically be able to read the content from AIR+ and no further subscription is required.
I am a subscriber to Asia Insurance Review. How do I read the AIR+ content?
You can login here and read AIR+ http://www3.asiainsurancereview.com/login
How do I subscribe to Asia Insurance Review and read AIR+?
Please subscribe here http://www3.asiainsurancereview.com/Subscriber